- Upgrade ListOrItemField and PartialDictField for django-rest-framework 3.0 and beyond
- Remove ListField and DictField, as they now come with django-rest-framework
Correct validation behaviors when fields are used in embedded serializers. Also correction to the list and dict type checks for None values (#15, #16, #18).
- Implement initialize and field_from_native to ensure proper validation in embedded serializers.
- Give the fields distinct validate and run_validators implementations that don’t call each other.
- Don’t apply the list and dict type checks for None values.
Loosen dependency versions
- Remove explicit dependency on Django
- Loosen rest-framework to any version before 3
- Documentation (#3)
- Collect messages of nested errors, instead of error objects (#12)
- Add ListOrItemField type (#5, #11)
- Fix PartialDictField validation and handling of badly-typed values
- Switch project tests to py.test (#10)
First PyPI release of rest-framework serializer compound-fields (#1). Provides:
- ListField (#4, #7)
- PartialDictField (#8, #9)